10 Inspirational Zen Quotes
Zen quotes from mindful leaders will help you raise your awareness.
1. The Tao gives birth to all beings, nourishes them, maintains them, cares for them, protects them, takes them back to itself, creating without possessing, acting without expecting, guiding without interfering. – Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
2. You ask what nirvana is. I would answer: a certain quality of mind. – Dalai Lama
3. Our Buddha nature is there from the very beginning; it is like the sun emerging from behind the clouds. – Zen Flesh, Zen Bones
4. If the traveler can find a virtuous and wise companion, let him go with him joyfully and overcome the dangers of the way. – Buddha, Dhammapada
5. Realize that we are not alone that we never have been and never will be alone. – Sri Daya Mata, Enter The Quiet Heart
6. Have the fearless attitude of a hero and the loving heart of a child. – Zen Flesh, Zen Bones
7. Free from desire, free from possessions, free from the dark places of the heart … rejoicing greatly in his freedom. Buddha, Dammapada
8. We are what we think, all that arises from our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world. Speak or act with a pure mind and happiness with follow you as your shadow, unshakable. – Buddha, Dhammapada
9. Feel the consciousness of each person as your own consciousness. So, leaving aside concern for self become each being. – Zen Flesh, Zen Bones
10. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power. -Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
If you like this article, check out our article on 15 Quotes On Silence And Protesting.
Leslie, Inc. offers solutions for finding happiness through one-on-one coaching, mindful leadership retreats, and digital products. If you’re ready to GET HAPPY, check out Leslie’s guide packs. For more tips on achieving your state of happiness, sign up for Leslie, Inc’s weekly newsletter.