How Your Food Is Making You Unhappy
Business traveler survival secrets: CEO and owner of Timeline Global Promotions, Toby Taylor is a bi-coastal business traveler, and sells natural products that focus on ethical, earth friendly business models. He is a former fire fighter who took the wellness lessons he learned as an occupational athlete to bringing health products to the general population.
Why You Should Listen To This Episode
- How the stressful life of a fire fighter and bi-coastal business traveler taught him about self-care and creating healthy habits to maintain emotional and mental health.
- Find out how having an adrenaline rushing career of a fire fighter taught him about creating a healthy, sustainable lifestyle for the entire family.
- How raising three top surfing and skating athletes got him to choose sponsorships with healthy brands and got him into sales and marketing in the natural products business world.
- Why Toby is the unsung hero and advocate for helping families choose healthy food and home products.
- What are the perks and trade-offs of being a business traveler.
- How living in Cocoa Beach inspired him and locals like Kelly Slater to choose to create sustainable lifestyle companies.
- Why everyone should become more conscious of what is in their food and the political agendas surrounding food production.
- How people with a cause get forced into leadership positions.
About Toby Taylor, Timeline Global Promotions
Timeline Global Promotions (TLG) is about quality service, a Global Grass Roots approach with a customer service philosophy committed to excellence. The objective is to help the retailer and the manufacturer maximize sales and increase sales volume. That is accomplished through execution, education and promotion. They are based in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Call (321) 302-6093 Follow Toby on Instagram.
Which Leslie Inc. Service Goes Best With This Episode?
While you’re here, learn more about #workHAPPY workshops and retreats. WorkHappy Leadership Retreats help companies struggling with cultural crisis and sensitivity, boost morale from poor company performance, rejuvenate growth, and reestablish brand loyalty from the inside. WorkHappy Retreats solve real issues in an insightful and impactful format. And, WorkHappy workshops are a fun and fast solution to inspire young and dynamic business leaders because happy corporate cultures make for happy brands and customers. Call Ana Gomez, VP of Business Development at (347) 748-0513.
Leslie, Inc. offers solutions for finding happiness through one-on-one coaching, mindful leadership retreats, and digital products. If you’re ready to GET HAPPY, check out Leslie’s guide packs. Take the Happiness Assessment To Find Out Which Life Area Stresses You Most.