Recruiter’s Secrets To Getting A Job You Love
On this episode of The State of Happiness podcast, my friend Pamela Copeland is here to share how to find a career you love without losing yourself and so much more!
Why You Should Listen To This Episode
- How a spiritual awakening led Pamela to find me on LinkedIn years ago.
- What was the the eerie happening that confirmed our friendship.
- How to be happy on the job and use your intuition and hunches to help yourself and others in the workplace.
- Why so many of us get lost along the career path.
- How to connect and make the best impression with a recruiter.
- Her magic question that she asks ALL recruits.
- How recruiters are like football coaches who look to build winning teams.
- What are some of the trends in work-life balance, what are recruits looking for, and how companies are responding.
- Why should advocate for yourself and get what you want out of your career to fulfill your personal life.
- Where does someone start the moment they realize they need a career change.
- What Pam looks for in emotionally intelligent professionals.
Meet Pamela Copeland, Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
Pamela Copeland is a former Navy Recruiter, a 22 year veteran, and a selected reservist. She is also a global talent acquisition specialist.
Which Leslie Inc. Services Go Best With This Episode?
Career happiness is essential to a balanced lifestyle. This is why I’ve developed the Surf Safari Career Guide Pack. This Guide Pack contains 6 hours of comprehensive career coaching and intuitive emotional intelligence training to end work overwhelm. With zero risk, why not end work overwhelm for good? Find out how to live your dreams in a state of happiness.
While you’re here, learn more about #workHAPPY workshops and retreats. WorkHappy Leadership Retreats help companies struggling with cultural crisis and sensitivity, boost morale from poor company performance, rejuvenate growth, and reestablish brand loyalty from the inside. WorkHappy Retreats solve real issues in an insightful and impactful format. And, WorkHappy workshops are a fun and fast solution to inspire young and dynamic business leaders because happy corporate cultures make for happy brands and customers. Call Ana Gomez, VP of Business Development at (347) 748-0513.
Leslie, Inc. offers solutions for finding happiness through one-on-one coaching, mindful leadership retreats, and digital products. If you’re ready to GET HAPPY, check out Leslie’s guide packs. Take the Happiness Assessment To Find Out Which Life Area Stresses You Most.