Are Allergies The Phobia of The Mind?
Are allergies the phobia of the mind? Leslie Inc. VP of Development Ana Gomez opens up to tell her allergy attack story. Together, Ana shares how Leslie helped her get over the allergy attack by using simple emotional intelligence tools. Leslie reveals how allergies are often rooted in emotional trauma stored in the subconscious mind.
Why You Should Listen To This Episode
For Mental Health Month, we are discussing emotional triggers. Leslie and Ana talk about allergy attacks in the most unconventional way. In this episode, we explore:
- Are allergies the phobia of the mind?
- What do limiting beliefs have to do with allergies?
- Ana tells her story of burnout, an allergy attack, and her need for a vacation.
- What was the cause of the allergy attack after all?
- How did Leslie help Ana breakthrough and stop the allergy once and for all?
- How did Ana release limiting beliefs of her parents?
- How did Ana create a new vision of her life and a fresh style of work?
Do you believe that allergies are the phobia of the mind? Do you have a food intolerance? Do you know the difference?
Which Guide Pack Goes Best With This Episode?
While you’re here, seek complementary health care with a Leslie Inc. guide pack.
The Star Gazer Guide Pack is a perfect solution for those suffering from emotional disorders, mental illness, and panic attacks. After a decade of guiding professionals through emotional imbalances, I have finally designed the Star Gazer Guide Pack to help break through. Take the Happiness Assessment to be absolutely sure this Guide Pack is right for you.
Leslie, Inc. offers solutions for finding happiness through one-on-one coaching, mindful leadership retreats, and digital products. If you’re ready to GET HAPPY, check out Leslie’s guide packs. Take the Happiness Assessment To Find Out Which Life Area Stresses You Most.