Happiness After An Eating Disorder
Gabi Brandao carried a shameful secret that she kept from her friends or family. She hid a seven year eating disorder battle that was fueled by low self-esteem and a dysfunctional marriage. One day, she finally decided to get better – and get out. This is Gabi Brandao’s life changing story and journey to becoming a health coach and conscious health writer.
Gabi Brandao’s Eating Disorder Battle Story
Why You Should Listen To This Episode
Leslie introduces the Happy Camper audience to Health Coach and Conscious Health Writer Gabi Brandao.
- How Leslie and Gabi met.
- How Gabi overcame an eating disorder battle story and her journey of becoming a conscious health speaker.
- The common issues that Gabi has helped her clients struggling with health and eating disorders.
- How mental health and physical health are intricately intertwined.
- What resources Gabi recommends for those who can’t afford a health coach.
- Daily practices for starting a journey of emotional and physical well-being.
Have you survived an eating disorder? Tell us your story! Are you presently experiencing an eating disorder? Or, do you know someone who is? It’s never too late to get the help you need. Start now by listening to this episode. Inside you will find the resources and inspiration to help you get back to being you.
Which Guide Pack Goes With This Episode’s Theme?
While you’re here, seek complementary health care with a Leslie Inc. guide pack.
The Star Gazer Guide Pack is a perfect solution for those suffering from emotional disorders and panic attacks. After a decade of guiding professionals through emotional imbalances, I have finally designed the Star Gazer Guide Pack to help break through. Take the Happiness Assessment to be absolutely sure this Guide Pack is right for you.
Leslie, Inc. offers solutions for finding happiness through one-on-one coaching, mindful leadership retreats, and digital products. If you’re ready to GET HAPPY, check out Leslie’s guide packs. Take the Happiness Assessment To Find Out Which Life Area Stresses You Most.