Living With A Person With Depression
Leslie shares her life changing postpartum depression story on this episode. In honor of Mother’s Day and May, Mental Health Awareness month. The symptoms of postpartum depression and how we got through it. And, tips for partners who are living with mothers living with postpartum depression and anxiety.
Leslie’s Postpartum Depression Story
Why You Should Listen To This Episode
Leslie’s husband Franck Juvin-Acker joining the podcast as he was the principle witness of my story of recovery and how he dealt with his own depression experience at the same time.
- We cover mental health month and Mother’s day.
- We share statistics on postpartum depression.
- Leslie talks about her experience in accepting the mood disorder.
- Franck gets emotional as he relives the memory and tells his side of the postpartum depression story.
- Leslie shares her way of recovering from postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Tips for family members who are living with a friend or loved one with a mood disorder.
Have you survived postpartum depression and anxiety? Tell us your story! Are you presently experiencing a postpartum mood disorder? Or, do you know someone who is? It’s never too late to get the help you need. Start now by listening to this episode. Inside you will find the resources and inspiration to help you get back to being you.
Which Guide Pack Goes With This Episode’s Theme?
While you’re here, seek complementary health care with a Leslie Inc. guide pack.
The Star Gazer Guide Pack is a perfect solution for those suffering from emotional disorders, mental illness, and panic attacks. After a decade of guiding professionals through emotional imbalances, I have finally designed the Star Gazer Guide Pack to help break through. Take the Happiness Assessment to be absolutely sure this Guide Pack is right for you.
Leslie, Inc. offers solutions for finding happiness through one-on-one coaching, mindful leadership retreats, and digital products. If you’re ready to GET HAPPY, check out Leslie’s guide packs. Take the Happiness Assessment To Find Out Which Life Area Stresses You Most.