The Miracle of Asking For Help
The miracle of asking for help is a total game changer.
Many believe that asking for help means we are weak or incapable. However, my story of asking for help created miracles that changed my life.
Why You Should Listen To This Episode
Leslie tells Ana Gomez, VP of Development for Leslie Inc., her amazing story of asking for help and how doing so:
- Healed a phobia triggered by an unexpected event
- Invited others to use their skills and abilities to make a difference in Leslie’s life
- Increased her performance as a coach
- Revealed spiritual and past life connections with others
- Cemented my relationship with the A.R.E.
- An update on Leslie’s fundraising work with Home Start Inc. for Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- An update on the Association For Research and Enlightenment lecturing opportunity with Peter Woodbury.
Share YOUR Story, Happy Campers:
Have you had a hard time asking for help? What did it take for you to ask for help? What happened and what was the result? Share your story in the comments. And, tag us on social media @leslieinc.
Which Guide Pack Goes With This Episode’s Theme?
While you’re here, seek complementary health care with a Leslie Inc. guide pack.
The Star Gazer Guide Pack is a perfect solution for those suffering from emotional disorders, mental illness, and panic attacks. After a decade of guiding professionals through emotional imbalances, I have finally designed the Star Gazer Guide Pack to help break through. Take the Happiness Assessment to be absolutely sure this Guide Pack is right for you.
Leslie, Inc. offers solutions for finding happiness through one-on-one coaching, mindful leadership retreats, and digital products. If you’re ready to GET HAPPY, check out Leslie’s guide packs. Take the Happiness Assessment To Find Out Which Life Area Stresses You Most.